This is an important position, requiring the applicant to perform daily administrative tasks as well as being a point of contact for building tenants. This person will also be the “Director of First Impressions” and serve as the front face of our office. As such, it is essential that the applicant is personable, cheerful, EXTREMELY organized, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Job Summary: Provide administrative support to a staff.
- Answering the phone and directing calls
- Greeting and seating clients
- Managing the office calendar including executive scheduling
- Administrative duties such as: filing, copying, scanning
- Coordinating Accounts Payable with the Bookkeeper
- Managing inventory/office supplies
- Writing cover letters and drafting emails
- Light internet research as needed
- Distributing office mail
- Offering administrative and deal support to staff as needed
- Maintain and track all vendors and contracts
- Event coordination, prep/shipping
- Tracking employee PTO and setting up new employees
- Point of contact for building tenants
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- 3+ years’ experience required
Hours will be 40 hours per week, with full benefits after 30 days.
We are located just off route I-95 and the Mass Pike in Newton and our newly renovated office building includes a shared parking lot, street parking, and direct access to the Commuter Rail.