We are an entrepreneurial real estate and tax consulting firm looking to hire a qualified full-time Administrative Assistant to add to our office, located in Newton, MA.
This is an important position, requiring the applicant to perform daily administrative tasks as well as being a point of contact for building tenants. This person will also be the “Director of First Impressions” and serve as the front face of our office. As such, it is essential that the applicant is personable, cheerful, EXTREMELY organized, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
- All basic Administrative and Receptionist tasks including but not limited to; filing both paper and electronic documents, copying, scanning, distribute mail, edit documents, manage contacts and CRM database, prepare letters, assist with data security, calendar management, answering and directing phone calls, greet and seat clients, and assist with vendors;
- Coordinate A/P out sourced bookkeeping company;
- Manage inventory/office supplies in coordination with (Executive Vice President);
- Write cover letters, draft emails;
- Coordinate with Executive Vice President regarding maintain/track all vendors/contracts/industry groups (including troubleshooting);
- Assist w/event coordination, marketing budget, and marketing coordination;
- Clean/organize kitchen area;
- Tenant point of contact for our office building;
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Must have at least 3 years of administrative/receptionist experience
Hours will be 40 hours per week. Full benefits included!
*** NO STAFFING AGENCIES****
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Hours will be 40 hours per week, with full benefits after 30 days.
We are located just off route I-95 and the Mass Pike in Newton and our newly renovated office building includes a shared parking lot, street parking, and direct access to the Commuter Rail.