We are an entrepreneurial real estate and tax consulting firm looking to hire a qualified full-time Tax Credit Associate to add to our office, located in Newton, MA.
This is an important position, requiring the applicant to understand and structure our Federal Tax Credit deals. Our company focuses on Renewable Energy, Historic Rehabilitation, Brownfields, and Low-Incoming Housing Tax Credits. This person will be responsible for our federal Financial Model and federal deals Nationwide. As such, it is essential that the applicant is personable, cheerful, EXTREMELY organized, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Tax Credit Associate
Job Summary: To structure and syndicate Federal Tax Credit deals
- Draft Developer specific documents including:
- Operating Agreement, Master Lease, Management Agreement, and Term Sheet
- Draft Investor specific documents including:
- Investor Questionnaire, Subscription Agreement, Limited Partnership Agreement, Investment Summary, Benefits Statement, Financial Models, Teaser/Investor Memo, and Charts
- Updating and managing all Financial Models
- Attend meetings and networking events with the President and Executive Vice President
- Review developer Financials to show tax credits and depreciation for investors
- Work directly with the President on Investor Structure
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook
- Basic understand of the syndication process
Hours will be 40 hours per week, with full benefits after 30 days.
We are located just off route I-95 and the Mass Pike in Newton and our newly renovated office building includes a shared parking lot, street parking, and direct access to the Commuter Rail.